Monday, June 15, 2009
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- My Sister's New Clothes
- Saturday Morning At 8:22am
- Neighborhood Rapture
- The Unbearable Lightness Of The First Job
- A Brief Moment Of Navy. Maybe Two.
- High WASP Secret Code, Or, What Not To Say
- The Story Of Our Dinner In Northern New Jersey
- Things You Don't Forget
- The Long Drive Back From My Mom's House, #2
- Saturday Morning at 7:19am