Monday, October 5, 2009
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: email@example.com. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- What Is The Point Of Style?
- Saturday Morning at 7:47am
- A Vintage Harris Tweed Jacket And The Possibility ...
- An Actual Answer To The Julia Child's Monogrammed...
- The Beauty of Feckless Prep School Youth. A High W...
- 4 Kitchen Tricks To Know Before You Turn 50
- Saturday Morning at 9:24am
- Sturdy Fashion Should Involve A Plaid Shirt
- Can We Care About WASPs, Or, The Subjective, Perso...
- Can We Care About WASPs, Or, A Review of Cheerful ...