Tuesday, November 3, 2009
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: email@example.com. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- Why Is Shopping At Costco So Difficult?
- If You Hate To Carve Pumpkins
- Saturday Morning at 10:44am
- Welcome Guests, Or, How To Host A Work Party
- Guest Post: A place of one's own
- House Is Where The Heart Is
- Living Beyond Archetypes, My Name Is.
- Saturday Morning at 8:33am
- In Which I Am On A Surfboard Trying To Stand Up
- The Good Little Black Dress. And The Bad One.