Thursday, December 24, 2009
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: email@example.com. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- Final Report On Dressing For Kindness
- The High WASP Christmas Tree And Its Friends.
- How To Find, Choose, Buy, And Understand Cashmere ...
- Is Mother Love An Anachronism? Or, Saturday Mornin...
- LPC On Christmas Presents for Les Dernier Moments ...
- Udaipur, Egrets, Trains. India, 1982
- Do You Fit High WASP Male Style Archetypes?
- Three Archetypal Ski Sweaters. Even If You Don't S...
- Saturday Morning at 6:29am
- Goodbye. To The Best Cashmere Sweater I Ever Had.