Tuesday, December 24, 2013
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- I'm Still Blogging, Really, I Am
- In Which I Break My Corner Of The Internet
- The Time Comes For More Beautiful, Or, Saturday Mo...
- What Matters Most About Manners?
- What Shoes To Wear On An Airplane?
- The Story About The Prada Peanut Cardigan And Her ...
- And By Their Halloween Costumes Ye Shall Know Them...
- In Which I Explain
- 9 Emoticons For The High WASP
- Goodbye Tomatoes, Hello Cranberries, Or, Saturday ...