Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- Name: LPC
- Location: Silicon Valley, California
I am a 54-year old executive and mother, brought up in privilege. Standing still for a moment to examine the implications. If you are concerned with style, objects of beauty, social anxiety, and the raptures of life I want to offer some assistance. For more, try this link: http://bit.ly/bD5HO4. You can also reach me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. That's the name I wanted to be called when I was 16. Ah. 16.
- Ironic Crafts - Make Your Own Teabags
- The High WASP Code of Conduct
- On What Counts As "Over The Top"
- Nah, It Wouldn't Have Helped
- Clearly I Should Have Worn Lilly
- Godzilla Meets Mothra: Lilly Pulitzer and Martha S...
- Mac and Cheese
- In Memory
- The Long Drive Back from My Mom's House
- Long Drive to My Mom's House