Friday, March 13, 2009

Ironic Lilly

Over in the preppy blogging circles the girl called "Hopsy" was interviewed on the Martha Stewart show. How cute to see someone so young stand up so self-possessed. Pink and green might not be my aesthetic but young women making their way can wear whatever colors they like and I'm a fan. In honor, here's what I would have worn virutally to watch the show. Of course, the shoes look painful. Couldn't have worn them in real life. But what's the good of suffering the slings and arrows of human existence if you can't pretend now and again? Have a lovely weekend.
Ironic Lily #4
Ironic Lily #4 - by High WASP on Polyvore.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I thoroughly enjoy your comments. If you find this form is broken, my apologies. Please email me and I will rage against the machine.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home